Sorta let things lapse a little here but life tends to wax and wane and sometimes you get distracted (still flying lots). Anyway, this is my resolution to get my butt back into gear and make something from what I started.
Also, I’ve recently been taken by FVP and have started a new build (YAY!!)… my first FVP built: a Martian II which I intend to document here:
This is going to be a process and things may evolve/break but here is my (total FPV NEWB!) FPV Parts List: this should be a total rocket if I can figure out how to fly it!!
- FPV Camera: Runcam Eagle 800TVL DC 5-17V FOV 130° Global WDR 16:9
- FPV TX: Eachine TX526 5.8G 40CH 25MW/200MW/600MW Switchable AV Wireless FPV Transmitter
- Frame: MartianⅡ 220mm 4mm Arm Thickness Carbon Fiber Frame Kit w/ PDB
- ESCs: Racerstar RS30A Lite 30A Blheli_S 16.5 BB1 2-4S
- Motors: Racerstar Racing Edition 2205 BR2205 2300KV 2-4S Brushless Motor
- Flight Controller: CleanFlight & BetaFlight Micro F3 Flight Controller Built-in PDB
- RX: FD800 Tiny Frsky 8CH PPM/SBUS Receiver Compatible FRSKY ACCST X9D(Plus)DJT/DFT/DHT
- OSD: MICRO MinimOSD Minim OSD
The above plus some miscellaneous parts I’ve got lying around should get me in the air for a decent price IE<$300CDN (parts mostly sourced off Banggood.com this time…). Then of course you need googles… and my idea here has been to buy cheap copter stuff (you’re going to break it… especially newbs) and then spend the money on the FPV gear which is what I am really doing this for…
Here is a great example of what I am dreaming of doing… the legal stuff anyway (some of these guys are pushing it a little IMHO but of course they also a great pilots).